Posted by DANIELLE on Thursday, June 14, 2007 at 11:30am.
Can some one please check these for me.Thanks
Angle DEF is similar to Angle HJK and the scale factor of angle DEF to anle HJK IS 5/2. If EF =15 FIND JK
Here is what I came up with Am I correct
5/2 = EF/JK
Given: ABCD is a parallelogram; <1 is congruent to <2
To Prove: ABCD is a Rhombus
Plan: Show <2 is congruent to < CAB.
hence CB is congruent to AB,
making ABCD a parallelogram
with consecutive sides congruent
1. ABCD is a parallelogram 1.Given
<1 is congruent to <2
2. Draw segment from A to C 2. Two points determine exactly one line
3.< 1 & <3 are congruent 3. Alternate angles are congruent
4. AC bisects angle 1&2 4. Def. of Angle bisector
5 . m<DAB=m<BCD 5. Opposite angles in a parallelogram are equal
6. <2 & <3 are congruent 6. Transitive prop 7 . AB=BC 7. Sides oposite are congruent angles
8.<1 & <2 8. Cor.parts are eual
9. AB=BC=CD=DA 9. ABCD is a rhombus
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - Angle DEF is similar to Angle HJK and the scale factor of angle DEF ...
- Geometry - The scale factor of triangle DEF to triangle HJK is 5/2. If EF =15 ...
- Geometry - Triangle DEF ~ Triangle HJK, and the scale factor of Triangle DEF to...
- Trigonometry/Geometry - In most geometry courses, we learn that there's no such ...
- Math - If triangle ABC is similar to triangle DEF and the scale factor is 1:2 ...
- Precalculus - In most geometry courses, we learn that there's no such thing as "...
- Geometry - For 2 similar triangles ABC and DEF, the scale factor of ABC to DEF ...
- geometry - can one tell if two triangles are congruent if they are given only ...
- Trigonometry/Geometry - Law of sines and cosines - In most geometry courses, we ...
- math, functions - stefan has set up a right triangle EFG on the side of a river...