November 28, 2015
Post a New Question
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
what are the characteristics of the juvenile court system?
We will be happy to critique your thinking. Be careful of generalizations here on fairness, etc. Courts vary very widely on how well the operate.
What i am looking for are the general characteristics of juvenile court in california?
This site has the information you need.
Answer this Question
- I've been trying to figure this out but I'm having a very hard...
- A blended Sentence: a. refers to juvenile court defendants ...
pleasse check social studies
- The type of jurisdiction to consider the ...
SOCIAL STDIES HELP!!!!!
- A case in which a group or individual claims that ...
- CheckPoint: Court System Structure I * Resource: The Courts in Our ...
- Now that you understand the historical background of the ...
Criminal Justice/Judicial System
- The __________ is/are the federal trial court...
- Please I need help on 2nd set of questions. Thank you in ...
- 1. The two kinds of courts that make up Georgia’s judicial ...
7th Grade world Civics
- What is the order of the courts from Highest of ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.