February 14, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
and then this one as well :
state the dual problem for each linear programming problem.
minimize w =y1+y2+4y3
subject to: y1+2y2+3y3 >=115
y1 +y3 >=50
with y1>=0, y2>=0, y3>=0
Answer This Question
University of Phoenix
- Minimize w= y1+y2+4y3 subject to y1+2y2+3y3>=115 2y1+...
- this is what i have so far for the following problem ...
linear programming problem
- P=-30x+25y Subject to 2x+3y>=30 2x+y<=26 -6x+...
- use the M method to solve the following linear programming ...
- Solve the linear programming problem by the method of corners. Minimize C...
- Hey guys stumped on this one \HELP PLEAZE A.S.A.P. ...
- Solve the linear programming problem by the method of corners. Minimize...
- this is from another section one of the problems can someone help me...
- Use the simplex meth to solve the linear programming problem Maximize z...
Old -Linear programming - up where it may be found
- Posted by Anonymous on ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help