Posted by Shannon on Tuesday, June 12, 2007 at 2:24pm.
I asked this question today needing input. Some thought I was right. Just
needing someone else to give their advice.
A __________ is an integral part of the computer hardware,which connects the processor to the hardware.
1 hard drive
I am thinking the correct answer is the motherboard. Am I right?
I'm torn between 2 and 4.
I've asked other teachers to chime in on this question.
Motherboard connects the processor to all peripherals
So, I am right? Is the motherboard the
Please re-read Bobpursley's answer. It's very clear!
And just to clarify why it is not #2, the CPU *IS* the processor.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Intro. to Comp. - Can you help with this? A ________ is an integral part of the ...
- Causal Argument Paper - Hello, I am needing help formulating a question for my ...
- IT - What skills are needed to perform the business functions of computer ...
- Computer hardware - What circumstance would be the only reason for one to toil ...
- science - hello! just needing help with this question. Why does milk have to be ...
- Calculus II/III - A. Find the integral of the following function. Integral of (x...
- Integral Help - I need to find the integral of (sin x)/ cos^3 x I let u= cos x, ...
- business - I am trying to answer some question for class I am needing to find ...
- business ethics - I am trying to answer some question for class I am needing to ...
- ethics in management - I am trying to answer some question for class I am ...