Posted by Eric on Monday, June 11, 2007 at 1:49pm.
I need help with this question.
You are doing web searches for real estate offices in a number of cities
across the country. You notice that
no matter what city you type into the
search engine, a RE/MAX broker page
is always listed at the top. What
is the most probable reason for this?
1. RE/MAX must make all their websites
2. RE/MAX must have less data to
download on their sites.
3. RE/MAX has more powerful servers
than the other companies.
4. RE/MAX is sponsoring these listings
with the search engine.
Wouldn't #4 be the correct answer?
I need verification! Thank you!
Yes, you're correct. RE/MAX is probably sponsoring these listings.
Just to help add to the answer, Flash has an advantage of being fast and able to do really great things, but it has a problem with search engines.
On a web page, all the text can be read by the search engines. The images are not. The text on a flash page is more like an image. The search engine cannot read it. So you have to do other things to help get noticed by the search engine. So #1 is wrong.
Having less data would not help you with a search engine result. Search engines are set up to try to get you the most reliable information. It's not a perfect system. But having less data would not help with this in any way. So #2 is wrong.
#3 --- I can't imagine that is a factor at all.
#4 would have to be right. A lot of those spots are for sale.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - One method for estimating the availability of office space in ...
- Economics - I need help finding two sources about real estate monetary and ...
- personal finance - If you want a risk-proof real estate investment, invest in: A...
- College History - How do I find the answer to the question below? Salonica is ...
- English - My teacher wants me to proofread and make corrections on the following...
- programming - Write a program reads the city names and respective gas prices ...
- Math - A theater group made appearances in two cities. The hotel charge before ...
- Math - a real estate broker earns a salary of & 21,000 plus 2.5% of the value of...
- English - 1.My name is tom. You should find an incorrect expression and change ...
- economics - The manager of All City Realtors wants to hire some real estate ...