February 19, 2017
Post a New Question
Sunday, June 10, 2007
draw a diagram of the water molecule. then draw where the electrons are to show it's covalent.
so does that mean its lewis structure, which would be:
H- O -H
but where would the electrons go?
Many pictures of H2O here:
but which one shows the electons
Answer This Question
- Identify the true statement about Lewis structures. Select all the ...
- For a lab experiment we have to draw the lewis structures of ...
Chemistry - Lewis Dots
- Draw the molecule by placing atoms on the grid and ...
- draw a diagram showing the arrangement of the valency electrons in a...
- ,I NEED TO DRAW A LEWIS STRUCTURE for C2n2,cyanogen,and to state ...
- Draw the Lewis structure of NO2- Assign formal charges to each atom ...
- I'm drawing a Lewis structure for hydrogen cyanide using nitrogen ...
- I am asked to draw the 'dot and cross' diagram to show ...
- Draw Bohr diagrams of the following: A) O and O2- I know how to draw...
- how do u draw the lewis structure for something like CO -2 over 3. ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help