October 22, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, June 10, 2007
draw a diagram of the water molecule. then draw where the electrons are to show it's covalent.
so does that mean its lewis structure, which would be:
H- O -H
but where would the electrons go?
Many pictures of H2O here:
but which one shows the electons
Answer This Question
- Identify the true statement about Lewis structures. Select all the ...
- 1) Draw the Lewis structure for CH3NCO, a neutral molecule. 2) Draw the ...
- Draw the Lewis structure of NO2- Assign formal charges to each atom ...
Chemistry - Lewis Dots
- Draw the molecule by placing atoms on the grid and ...
- draw a diagram showing the arrangement of the valency electrons in a...
- For a lab experiment we have to draw the lewis structures of ...
- When it says, " Draw a Lewis diagram for each of the following. " a)...
- hpw would i draw a lewis structure for a molecule with 3.5 bonds for...
- There are several oxides of nitrogen; among the most common are N2O, ...
- Draw the best Lewis structure for NCCH2C(O)CH2CHO, a neutral ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help