Posted by bertie on Sunday, May 27, 2007 at 1:08pm.
Can anyone plz advise me if this is the correct ballanced equation for
CH4+NH3+O2 - HCN+H2O
CH3+NH2+O1 - H3N+H2O1
Is this correct?
No, that is not correct.
Hint: Put a six on the HCN
At the end of it?
I don't understand how that would be!
I don't want the answer, just how u reached it!
Hint.Put a two in front of others!Then the states.
Hint(2)The six goes in front of the H2O.You then have 2 in front of three of the others and a 3 in front of the remaining one.Leave you to figure the rest!Good Luck.
soz, but im still lost!!
kinda get u now!!
To get the 6H2O what would you need to do to the O2 to balance the 6 oxygen?ie what number goes on front of the O2?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry equation balancing - I have to balance the following equation using ...
- AP chemistry - If 5.00 103 kg each of NH3, O2, and CH4 are reacted, what mass of...
- Chem Help please!!!!! - 2. Methane (CH4), ammonia (NH3), and oxygen (O2) can ...
- Chem- REALLY URGENT!!! - 2. Methane (CH4), ammonia (NH3), and oxygen (O2) can ...
- chemistry - Hydrogen cyanide is produced industrially from the reaction of ...
- Please help me!!!! - 2. Methane (CH4), ammonia (NH3), and oxygen (O2) can react ...
- Chemistry ASAP - 3. Methane (CH4), ammonia (NH3), and oxygen (O2) can react to ...
- Adv AP Honors Chemistry - 2. Methane (CH4), ammonia (NH3), and oxygen (O2) can ...
- chemistry - why does a can of soda explode in a hot car? As the temperature ...
- chem 2 - indictae the reactant that is a bronsted lowry acid. HCN(aq) +H2O (l...