Posted by struggling on Saturday, May 26, 2007 at 8:05pm.
Solve the system by addition or substitution.
I ask for help with this and forgot to add the problem. can anyone help me understand how to do this?
answer: empty set
16x - 4(4x-4) = 20
16x - 16x - 16 = 20
-16 = 20
It doesn't work. Anonymous is right. Empty Set.
- algebra - Anonymous, Monday, May 27, 2013 at 2:17pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - There are two solutions to | 16x - 5 | = 3. The greatest solution is ...
- Math - 5(-3x - 2) - (x - 3) = -4(4x + 5) + 13 Answer Multiply factors. -15x - 10...
- algebra - x^2 +16x+64 x^2+16x=64 (x=3)^2=16x-64 16x=-64 x=-4 Check this problem ...
- Algebra 2 - (1/16x^4 +3/8x^3 +1/8x^2-1)+ (-9/16x^4 +7/8x^2 -1) Can you please ...
- Algerbra - how do you solve 7(3x+4)=8(2x+5)+13 expand the parenthesis...I will ...
- math - The question is (2x+1)^2-2(2x^2-1) in simplest form Is this correct? [(2x...
- Pre-Calculus - Help please If f(x)=8x and g(x)=2x+1 find (fog)(x) 16x^2+8x 16x+1...
- math - please help - Find the HCF and LCM of: 1 + 4x + 4x^2 - 16x^4.. ,1 + 2x - ...
- Algebra 2 - 16x^2+16y^2-16x+24y-3=0 How do I solve this?
- Math - Which of the following expressions is equivalent to (-2x^5 y^2)^4 A. -16x...