December 8, 2016
Post a New Question
Saturday, May 26, 2007
we are reading a book called the pearl and we have to answer a few questions andi need help wiht this one:
what are the possibilities that a pearl could be the size of a seagulls egg?
According to a Wikipedia article about pearls, the largest pearl ever found weighed 14 pounds.
Answer This Question
reading/ language arts
- hi... i need some similarities and differences between ...
English (SCARLET LETTER)
- We are reading the story, THE SCARLET LETTER, in ...
- I am reading this book called "The Last Book in the Universe" and I ...
- What is the adverb in the following sentence: Historically, the ...
U.S. History (Check)(REED)
- 1. What day was the attack on Pearl Harbor? A: The ...
- what is a pearl? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl
- im reading a book called " The berlin boxing club" and i need to ...
- Write the subject of each sentence below. Then, choose ...
- As I know a character after which a book is named is an eponymous ...
- What would 3 newspaper headline be that would indicate the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help