Posted by sarah on Thursday, May 24, 2007 at 10:25am.
please help me i'm close to having no hair left.
How do you rearrange
6y = 9 - 3x to make x the subject
i've been at this now for at least 1 week and this is my last resort
please please help
you have been at this for at least 1 week
6y = 9 - 3x (add 3x to both sides)
3x = 9 - 6y (divide each term by 3)
x = 3 - 2y
thankyou so much i think my brain just froze every time i tried:)
could you help me on part b of this same question
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra Rearrangement - Please rearrange h=rx^2-tx to make x the subject.
- algebra - Can someone please check my answer? Rearrange (cp-yd)/(pd)=p+y to make...
- Math - Hello.I need to rearrange the following to make b the subject' a = 10/b-z...
- science....please help me!! im clueless right now - I am doing a science project...
- algebra - Rearrange r+s/8s=r-s/8n to make r the subject. OK, I have started by ...
- rearrange this equation - Rearrange to make f the subject, showing your work ...
- algebra - Rearrange (r+s)/8s=(r-s)/8n to make r the subject. OK, I have started ...
- 12th grade maths - factorise: 2x^2+6x-16, and 14x^2-3x-2. Solve: 6y^2-5y-6=0, ...
- math - 2/27(x-3)√((x^2-6x+23)/y)rearrange the equation to make y the ...
- math - how can i rearrange R=pl/A to make p the subject. thx Bronson.