January 24, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
i need to find similes
he was as hard as a rock.
she was as gentle as a dove.
the wall was like a mountian i could not climb.
similie = a comparision between two words using "like" or "as" to compare
hope this helps!
To add to
's excellent answer, I searched Google under the key words "
" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
In the future, you can find the information you desire yourself, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- Can someone please tell me how this paragraph would be rated? Literary...
- Which is a similie? A) riding like the wind or B) looked like they had...
- 'Poetry is first of all about feelings. Make a list of all the ...
- I don't need help with this, I just need your opinion. I'm in ninth ...
- Underline the figurative expression(s) in each sentence. ...
- 1. Paying attention to "linking", listen carefully. 2. Mark...
- Write a simile to finish each sentence. 1. The old man's legs moved as...
- 1. Paying attention to "linking", listen carefully. 2. ...
- I need 3 metaphors and 3 similes about a rock.
- Complete similie - the wind shook trees like ------------
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help