Post a New Question

medical science

posted by .

What is the name for the condition when a person feels dizzy and passes out at the sight of blood?

Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help forum. This is "blood phobia:"

P.S. Be sure to check "hemophobia:"

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question