February 28, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
What is the name for the condition when a person feels dizzy and passes out at the sight of blood?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help forum. This is "blood phobia:"
P.S. Be sure to check "hemophobia:"
Answer This Question
- what are the properties of blood cells. Since this is not my area of ...
- Trace the flow of blood from the time it enters the right atrium ...
- dear sir i am so frigtened of thundery storm. the sounds make me fell...
- how would you write a program that translates an alphabetic ...
English-Pride and prejudice
- How does Elizabeth’s understanding of her father’s...
- When do i need to short a stock and place a stop order in a stock? ...
- does antioxidants help put oxegan in your blood? No. so what are they ...
Honors 9 English
- Where is the best place to find interpretations for Romeo And...
- I'm doing a resarch paper on African Imperialism to Modern ...
- How should I write my notes. For what class? It depends ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help