Posted by Mack on Sunday, May 20, 2007 at 5:34pm.
How do you solve this problem?
The avera&e (aritmeticmean)of x and y is 5 and the avera&e of x, y, and z is 8. What is the value of z?
(e)3 I solved it by addin 8+5=13
So I chose (c)13. But it's wron& and the answer is (b)14. How did they arrive at that answer?????
You should solve it by two fives + z=24
why do i have to solve it this way?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- matrh - what is area
- matrh - what are the equivalent fractions for 9/8
- Calculus - Solve the following initial value problem explicitly: y'= ye^-x , y(0...
- Calculus - Seperable Equations - Solve the separable differential equation (dy/...
- English - 1. He can not solve the math problem. 2. He cannot solve the math ...
- Public finance - Please help me understand the problem provided below and ...
- math - Use any problem solving strategy to solve the following problem.The value...
- Pre calculus - How do I solve this exponent problem? I understand the exponent ...
- maths - Can any one help with the following please: Solve the initial-value ...
- math - can someone please help me? I am stuck on a problem it deals with ...