Posted by Mack on Sunday, May 20, 2007 at 5:23pm.
How do I solve this problem?
There are 8 sections of seats in an auditorium. Each section contains at least 150 seats but not more than 200 seats. Which of the followin could be the number of seats in this auditorium?
What are your choices?
Multiply 150 x 8.
Multiply 200 x 8.
Your answer will be between those two numbers.
My choices are:
150 x 8 =
200 x 8 =
Which of your choices is between the two answers?
D. is correct.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - This is an SAT prep question: There are 8 sections of seats in an ...
- Math - An auditorium has 150 rows of seats. The first row has 15 seats, the ...
- math - An auditorium has 49 rows of seats. The first row contains 40 seats. As ...
- Math - There are 252 seats in an auditorium.The auditorium is divided into ...
- Math - An auditorium has 50 rows of seats. The first row has 20 seats, the ...
- Math - There are 4 sections of seat in the playhouse theatre. Each section has7 ...
- Math - An auditorium has 30 rows of seats. It has 20 seats on the first row, 24 ...
- Math - an auditorium has 50 rows of seats. THe first row has 20 seats, the row ...
- Math - An auditorium has 400 seats. Each row in the auditorium has 16 seats. In ...
- math - The school auditorium has 8 rows of seats, divided into 3 setions. Each ...