Posted by Ellie on Sunday, May 20, 2007 at 1:04pm.
How to calculate the mean number of threatened fishes, where total number of fishes is 29300 and number of threatened fishes is 1173.
Hmmmm. you have one data point, that is, 1173 fish are threatened. The mean of one number is that number.
Is there something else here?
Thats why i am confused..it must be so simple..
The question is: Calculate the mean number of threatened species per major vertebrate organism group.
And i have the the table:
no of species no of threatened
mammals 5416 1093
birds 9934 1206
reptiles 8241 341
amphibians 5918 1811
fishes 29300 1173
Total 58809 5624
Please illuminate me
I am still struggling with this one..
The question asks to CALCULATE so there must be a way..please help.
Answer this Question
- Biology quick help - What is the method of nitrogenous waste removal for the ...
- Biology quick question - What is the method of nitrogenous waste removal for ...
- Chemistry - For my theortical yield I got 1.1173 g For my actual yield I got 0....
- math - suzie has 4 fish she gave 3 to her brother then she wen to the county ...
- chemistry - why water expands when it freezes? Water expands when it freezes ...
- Chemistry - 0.27 - actual value of AlCl2 1.1173 - theoritical value of Alcl2 % ...
- Biology/Zoology - Do bony fishes have a dermal bone?
- 9th Grade Biology - Assume that the fish have an average mass of 280g. The ...
- biology - The removal of which of the following would have the biggest impact on...
- biology - Why fresh water fishes pass dilute urine? what is " Meroblastic ...