August 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Which type of muscle is resposible for moving fluids through the urinary system
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
urinary system muscle
" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
Use the <Find> command to search for "muscle" within these sites.
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- Which of the following displays the correct order of structures urine ...
- what elements should be present in a appraisal system? Can this be ...
- What is considered the main trunk of the respiratory system? Since ...
- What organs of the human body are involved in the urinary ...
- Your elbow and knee are examples of ligaments. joints.**** ...
ART & DESIGN
- IN ART & DESIGN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT A RECTANGLE WITH THE WORD "...
- What type of muscle is only found in one place in the body...
- Who were the parents of world famous biologist George Beals Schaller? ...
- this muscle helps to transport blood to and from the heart A. smooth ...
this n that
- who got the most grammy nominations last week with 8 Since this is...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help