January 22, 2017
Post a New Question
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Which type of muscle is resposible for moving fluids through the urinary system
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
urinary system muscle
" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
Use the <Find> command to search for "muscle" within these sites.
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
health and human services
- • Give an example of how each of the following ...
- what is cytoplasm and cytoskeleton's function and why is it important...
- what elements should be present in a appraisal system? Can this be ...
- How does Boyle's Law apply to our breathing process? Since this is ...
- How should this sentence be hyphenated? As the number one credit ...
- Which of the following displays the correct order of structures urine ...
- What was called "godless" by Federalists? Since this is not my area of...
- it's 6:00 am in freetown, sierra leone on may 1st,2007, what ...
- what are the properties of blood cells. Since this is not my area of ...
- How is commercial root beer carbonated? Yeast-carbonated root beer ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help