July 30, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, May 18, 2007
what are the form and conent in Michaelangelos Creation of man?
There are many sites among these search results that will help you.
Form = shapes he chose to portray what he intended (e.g., he used men as models, even for the females depicted in any of the Sistine Chapel scenes)
Content = what is happening, what's going on, what story is being told
Let us know what you think, and someone here will be happy to critique your thoughts.
Answer this Question
- what is the defination for bimary form in music...
Honors world Cultures(history)HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
- The Jewish legal code came ...
- Can someone help me find out the similarities and differences between ...
social studies i think
- ummm what was hurricane katrina ricter scale # The ...
- What was the reason for the downfall of the Han Dynasty and The ...
- does anyone know anything about the richter scale and other earthquake...
Mr. LaRue's Taxonomy Project
- Do you have sites for the following... ...
- What type of goverment did the colonies have? http://www.google.com...
- Why does each time zone extend 7 1/2 degrees on each side of central ...
- How is the eartworm's digestive system adapted for extracting ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.