Posted by mike on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 9:16pm.
Can someone slove these for me
all you have to do is reduce like #1
cross out the 4x b/c it's on the top and bottom which leaves just -12 on the top
You can't do that!!!
That is like saying (4 + 5)/4 = 5
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Simplifying Rational Expressions - Can someone PLEASE solve these for me 1.4x-12...
- Simplifying Rational Expressions - 1.4x12 / 4x 2.d+7 / d^2-49 3.t^2-25 / t^2+t-...
- Simplifying Rational Expressions - Alright I believe i got it right this tim(...
- Math 11 - Rational Expressions - I really don't understand how you find or ...
- math - •Post a response to the following: Take any number (except for 1...
- algebra - Take any number (except for 1). Square that number and then subtract ...
- Algebra - Take any number (except for 1). Square that number and then subtract ...
- algebra - *simplifying rational expressions a. 6x+12/4-x b. 3x^2/12-2x
- algebra - Simplifying Rational Expressions: a^3-2a^2/2a^2-4a
- Math - Simlifying Rational Expressions Reduce to lowest terms, stating the ...