Posted by marissa on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 at 6:44pm.
Can you tell me how the number twenty-eight (28) is in everyday life? Or in other words where can you find it in everyday life?
i dont need a website just give me an idea...
Look at the calendar.
I got that already but thanks anyways..
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Here are some things with 28:
1. Every month in the calendar will have 28 days, even February when it is short!
2. The number of letters in the Danish, Swedish (not counting "w"), Arabic and Esperanto alphabets
3. In neo-Nazi circles the 2nd letter = B and the eigth = H, which stand for "Blood & Honour."
4. It is the number of dominoes in a standard set of dominoes.
5. It is the postal code of the province of Madrid, Spain.
6. It is a popular game played in India.
7. It is the sum of the first 5 prime numbers.
28 is also a perfect number, i.e. it's the sum of all its proper positive divisors:
28 = 1 + 2 + 4 + 7 + 14
I so wish you posted your original question at 6:43 rather than 6:44.
Because it would have been May 15, 2007 at 6:43
And 1+5 +2+0+0+7+ 6+4+3 = 28
Yeah...my mind does notice those things are a possibility quickly. Unfortunately, the post was a minute off.
Answer this Question
English - Three examples of how virtue may be used in everyday life? Would: My ...
English - I need to write an essay on "What are rules for our everyday Life, and...
Literature - 'Explain how people can find miracles in everyday life. Support ...
Literature - Need help with this: 'Write a prose poem of your own about freedom...
English - What are four words that virtue can replace in everyday life?
Introduction to life Sciences - What are examples of exergonic and endergonic ...
Life Orientation - Which institutions/organisations are responsible for ...
just a question - why are the small events of life important to you? i say that ...
HCA 220 - What are the most important concepts you have learned in this course? ...
Science - Explain how our everyday uses of natural resources around us become ...