February 9, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
sin(2 tan-1 7/24) (that is inverse tangent)
Draw a 7 24 25 right triangle. Label the angle whose tangent is 7/24. What is its angle? What is the sin of twice that angle.
Answer This Question
- Reposting because it has gone down to the second page! ...
Inverse trigonometric function
- How to solve without calculator 1. sin(arctan(...
inverse trig functions
- evaluate the following expressions: tan(sec^-1(5/3)) ...
- im compeletely lost with the trigonometric functions...
- Usa a right triangle to write each expression as an algebraic ...
inverse trig function
- How do I do this by sketching a triangle. sin( arcsin(1/...
- ABC is a non-degenerate triangle such that 2\sin \angle B \cdot \...
- 1.)Find the exact solution algebriacally, if possible: (PLEASE SHOW ALL ...
- On a piece of paper draw and label a right triangle using the ...
Math; Check my answers please
- 1. sin(tan^-1(4/3))=4/5 2. find the angle whose ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help