December 1, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
How can you post this under Science?
The question is better asked in a grouping of adherents to magic, and fancy.
Explain the nature and use of Vril energy. What are some of the potential dangers and drawbacks of the use of Vril energy in modern technology?
Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Yes, absolutely NOT science! Try a Google Search for "Vril energy" and here is what I got:
Answer this Question
Kristin, Physical Science
- Just post your question. When you post under someone...
- It looks as if what you need to do is learn how to ...
- The speed of light in a prticular ype of glass is 1.68x10^8 m/s. What ...
- Energy due to an object's motion or position or conditio kinetic why ...
5TH GRADE SCIENCE
- Hey everyone I need some omework jelp as you can see.I'm not...
- Hey everyone I need some omework jelp as you can see.I'm not that well...
Interpretation of fiction
- I was wondering if anyone has read the novela "Aura...
Forgot my book, need science help!!
- Please help me I have a whole section to ...
7th grade science
- I'm not sure if I can post my question about science. Can I ...
- A popular game show begins with the host reading a question to the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.