May 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
what are the factors needed for the growth of bacteria?
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
bacteria 'growth factors'
" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- Hi there, Describe the role of bacteria in biotechnology and genetic ...
- Larry is brought up on paternity suit charges as the father of baby ...
Stats - Please help me
- A Bacteria has a doubling period of 8 days. If there ...
- Where can i find the Scientific Name of the Phyla/class of ...
- name the three enviormental factors in order for an organism to ...
ART & DESIGN
- IN ART & DESIGN CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT A RECTANGLE WITH THE WORD "...
Steve - Stat
- A Bacteria has a doubling period of 8 days. If there are 2250 ...
- How would someone identify an unknown bacteria? "Due to the ...
- At the start of an experiment, there are 100 bacteria. ...
- In what ways is soil pH and light the two critical factors for ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help