Posted by christina on Monday, May 14, 2007 at 8:05pm.
i need to write a question poem with 10 lines and that asks a lot of questions i have no ideas please help!
Pick a theme, then the questions, then put them in verse.
how it began
where will it lead
how will it end and so on...
What is love but fleeting time?
Why does it feel crushing, and yet simple sublime?
When did it capture me mind, my heart?
I know not, nor with logic can I see it end.
I know not when Love did start.
I know not Love's end in time.
I know not who scribes my part.
I know not how my life will mend.
But question I ask, and beg for truth, Is this verse, or Love, thine?
So the drill is pick a theme, think of questions, and start, revise, revise, and revise. It comes with practice. And patience. And thought.
We will be happy to offer comments on your work.
What am i doing here?
Am i not just wasting my time?
oh, you would think so wouldn't you?
but then again aren't you as well?
but could we all just be a little crazy?
can i just keep asking these questions?
why don't i answer myself?
oh and why, am i asking you?
why don't you give it a try?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English 10-Check/Help - Part 1: Poem Structure Check my following answers below...
- Englsih II - Review the poems we have studied in this unit and select the one ...
- Ed. Tech - Which definition below best describes the definition of theme within ...
- English - Hi, I have a english exam coming up on poetry and Hamlet... the first ...
- English - CHECK PLEASE?! Part 1: Poem Structure "Annbel lee" by edgar allen poe ...
- English - Part 1: Poem Structure "Annbel lee" by edgar allen poe Check PLEASE...
- English - I'm doing questions on the poem called "You are reading this too fast...
- English 2 - Need help with this-- 'Now you're going to write a "wisdom" poem. ...
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- English - i have to put carl sandburg's poetry definitions in thematic ...