June 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Saturday, May 12, 2007
so basically Pluto is a planet?
basically , yes.
There is some controversy about this.
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
" to get these possible sources:
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- I want to know what is the controversy of PLuto's status as a planet...
- what do scientists and public say about Pluto these days? Since this...
- Why is there a argument about Pluto the planet. There's an argument ...
- A few questions out of curiosity. What does jiskha mean? And ...
- why isn't pluto a planet anymore? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto ...
- Find the force a 67.5 kg man would experience while standing in the ...
- I know how environmental science branches off to various...
- The existence of the planet Pluto was proposed based on irregularities...
- Pluto has a mass of 1.30 1022 kg and a radius of 1.18 106 m (a) What ...
- What do you think should pluto be called a planet or not? I think it...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help