February 19, 2017
Post a New Question
Saturday, May 12, 2007
so basically Pluto is a planet?
basically , yes.
There is some controversy about this.
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
" to get these possible sources:
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- what do scientists and public say about Pluto these days? Since this...
- I want to know what is the controversy of PLuto's status as a planet...
- Why is there a argument about Pluto the planet. There's an argument ...
- why isn't pluto a planet anymore? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pluto ...
- A few questions out of curiosity. What does jiskha mean? And ...
Science help plz
- 1. In an experiment, you remove the nucleus from an amoeba. ...
- What do you think should pluto be called a planet or not? I think it...
- Find the force a 67.5 kg man would experience while standing in the ...
- what are some benefits and risks associated with using bacteria to ...
- what strategies might you use to communicate the use of data effectively ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help