Posted by grant on Saturday, May 12, 2007 at 8:51am.
The table shows the depth (d metres) of water in a harbour at certain times (t hours) after midnight on a particular day.
Time t (hours) Depth d (m)
Use the regression facilities on your calculator to fit a sine curve to these data. Choose the one option which provides the best fit model (with coefficient rounded to 2 significant figures).
Can anyone help me please. I may be d??
This is not a fair question for this forum.
In order to help you, I would have to have the same programmable graphing calculator as you do, and would have to be familiar with the procedure to use that particular function.
I do not.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 9th grade math - The depth of water(d metres) in a harbour is given by the ...
- math - The depth of water(d metres) in a harbour is given by the formula d = a+...
- periodic functions(math) - A vessel is crossing a channel. The depth of the ...
- Maths - The average depth of the water in a port on a tidal river is 4 m. At low...
- Trigonometric Functions - The average depth of the water in a port on a tidal ...
- Trig functions - The average depth of the water in a port on a tidal river is 4m...
- Math-calculus - At a certain point on the beach, a post sticks out of the sand, ...
- Math - The tides at cape Capstan, New Brunswick, change the depth of the water ...
- Calculus - At a certain point on the beach, a post sticks out of the sand, its ...
- math - The table shows the depth (d metres) of water in a harbour at certain ...