January 19, 2017
Post a New Question
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Without a doubt, cramming for the test.
This is not a complete sentence. The phrase "cramming for the test" is either a gerund or praticipial phrase, but there's no subject or verb here.
When you decide how you'll make this into a complete sentence, please repost and someone here will give you feedback.
Here are some websites that might help you figure this out:
Answer This Question
- Rewrite the sentence using the correct punctuation sentence: Without a...
- Im completly lost in this one. Im suppose Answer the following: ...
- Identify the term that correctly identifies the capitalized word(s) in...
- Identify the term that correctly identifies the capitalized word(s...
- I need to combine the following sentence by changing the Italicized ...
english HELP ASAP
- the directions say : For each sentence, find the infinitive ...
- This is what I think they are 1."Leaving their native land to colonize...
- "Studying about medicine" is important to a doctor. adverbial phrase ...
- Select the letter of the choice that correctly identifies the ...
Language Arts help last questions please
- Identify the italicized word(s) in ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help