May 2, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
I have a question regarding citations. How do I cite an encyclopedia using the CSE style? What information do I include in the bibliography? I can't find it anywhere.
I don't know about encyclopedia, but for a book, I found you can do this:
Mech LD. 1988. The Arctic wolf: living with the pack. Stillwater (MN): Voyageur Press. 128 p.
Here's a link to help you, and below is the whole collection of search results:
Answer This Question
- I have a question regarding citations. How do I cite an encyclopedia ...
language arts Ms. Sue please
- 5. Which of the following sentences is punctuated...
- Does anyone have an encyclopedia at their house right now? Im ...
Chicago Manual (CM) and Council of Science Editors
- Question 1 5 points Save ...
- I'm making a bibliography. There's a kind for encyclopedia and a kind...
LA pls help!!!!!
- 1. Which of the following is an example of plagiarism? (1 ...
MLA CITATION QUESTION... I NEED HELP ASAP
- i am doing a works cited for my ...
- A lead-in phrase to quoted evidence is used to A) connect the quote ...
- In MLA (version 7), how do cite a textbook in a works cited page? ...
- I need to do a powerpoint on a career. I have to find ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help