February 27, 2017
Post a New Question
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
I have a question regarding citations. How do I cite an encyclopedia using the CSE style? What information do I include in the bibliography? I can't find it anywhere.
I searched Google under the key words "
CSE citation style encyclopedia
" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
(Look under "Parts of books.")
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
I need to write an essay on being a school principal for a day?
Answer This Question
- I have a question regarding citations. How do I cite an encyclopedia ...
Chicago Manual (CM) and Council of Science Editors
- Question 1 5 points Save ...
- Another question regarding works cited in MLA style. I would like to ...
- 2. The website for Long Island University provides online A. style ...
LA pls help!!!!!
- 1. Which of the following is an example of plagiarism? (1 ...
- Using the chicago style manuel, how would you cite this in in-text ...
- What is the difference between APA Citation and MLA Citation when you ...
Allied Health Graded Project
- My assignment has 8 questions that I need to ...
language arts Ms. Sue please
- 5. Which of the following sentences is punctuated...
MLA CITATION QUESTION... I NEED HELP ASAP
- i am doing a works cited for my ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help