February 22, 2017
Post a New Question
Monday, May 7, 2007
What your opinion on this statement?
The only way for the Cold War to end is through eliminating one government policy.
I'd say the opposite might be true. The only way for a cold war to end is by having one world government. By the way, the cold war ended in the early 1990's
Answer This Question
- o What were Americans afraid of during the Cold War? o How did the ...
- can someone help me find a website for this timeline, please. ...
- Explain the impact of McCarthyism on the U.S. Relate the ideology of ...
- Compare Nixon's policies of engagment to foreign policy strategies ...
- Why did the cold war end?
- What goals of American foreign policy have changed since the end of...
- What are some of the reasons the Cold War ended and do you think ...
history/how wars affect government power
- Analyze (using specific examples) how...
American History. Dealing with the cold war! !help
- I have to write a 7 ...
- What your opinion on this statement? The only way to have a ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help