July 6, 2015
Post a New Question
Monday, May 7, 2007
Translate the following statement into an algebraic equation. Let x represent the number. 9 more than 10 times a number is 5 times that same number.
Answer this Question
- (1)Translate the following statement into an algebraic ...
- Translate the following statement into an algebraic equaion. Let x ...
algebra trying again
- Translate the following statement into an algebraic ...
- Translate the following statements into inequalities. Let x ...
Math (Translate each sentance into a equation)
- 1. The difference between three...
- translate into an algebraic expression. use x and y for variables. ...
- Translate into an algebraic expression. Use x and y for any variables...
6th grade math
- Can you check these problems, please? Translate each phrase ...
URGENTlast question for Math
- Which word phrase can be used to represent the ...
- can someone correct this for me: Translate the following ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.