Posted by Charlene on Tuesday, May 1, 2007 at 11:18am.
Choose three examples of Roman engineering (any combination of public works and/or private houses) and provide the following information:
Describe the item, including how it stands (arches, columns, vaults, free form, etc.).
I need help with this question! What construction materials were used?
Where is the item – in modern Italy or outside of it?
What was its purpose?
Who primarily used it?
How is the public work/private house decorated? Do these decorations include words, or are they mostly pictorial?
Not sure which part you're stuck on. So....
Some examples of Roman Engineering:
Information on arches:
As far as what materials were used, you have to decide on your 3 examples first. Same with whether it is in modern day Italy or not.
The purpose can be helped in the first link I gave. Those that primarily used it...again...depends on what structures you are thinking about.
The last question should be self explanatory. But if you need an image of it, try this link:
Hello! Good Site! Thanks you! phuooxcwtve
Answer this Question
- art appreciation - 3 pages Details: Discuss the importance of Roman construction...
- Art Appreciation - 3 pages Details: Discuss the importance of Roman ...
- visual - Choose three (3) works of art from three artists from the Baroque ...
- Math :( - Can someone plz explain how to do this math project, Plz give me some ...
- economics - why do governments provide certain goods instead of leaving the ...
- CJS/250 - Will someone please help me find a website to research the following ...
- Art Appreciation - Visit the following Web sites and explore the collections of ...
- Business Law Environment - The three main types of business organizations are ...
- art101 - 1. CheckPoint: Greek and Roman Architecture • Resource: Ch. 15 of A ...
- art appreciation - Choose 3 works of art from 3 artists from the Baroque period...