December 3, 2016
Post a New Question
Tuesday, May 1, 2007
the theory that government should not intefere in economic affairs is known as?
B) supply-side economics
Here's what Populism is (assume that's what you meant):
Here's what supply-side economics is:
And here's capitalism:
I did read through and one of them does answer the question perfectly :)
Answer This Question
- what are the type of rocks used to build the agra fort , gate ...
- Which Enlightenment writer expressed the idea that the ...
- what are the characteristcs or features of capitalism. http://en....
- Compare and contrast the views of Thomas Jefferson and Alexander ...
- On this website, under Social Studies Homework Help, there is ...
socila studies^-^ ! help
- name at lease 5 important event that took place in ...
- The form of law enacted both by the people, through referendum...
- What is it the theory called when you tell your child that he can't...
- what is democracy and why is it importent and also why is it btter ...
- Why was the Civil War important? Why was World WarII important? ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help