Posted by taylour on Friday, April 27, 2007 at 7:01pm.
find the greatest common factor of 385 and 1365.
now which factors do you see common?
5x7 or 35
Here is what I had
is this correct
yes, exactly how I showed you
yes your math is correct
Answer this Question
- coomon factors - I don't understand common factors. can someone show me how to ...
- Physical Science - The specific heat of copper is 0.385 J/g.°C. Which equation ...
- science - 12. The specific heat of copper is 0.385 J/g • °C. Which equation ...
- Maths - Find the highest common factor of 693 and 1365?
- Math- help please - what is the greatest common factor of 245, 385, and 539
- math - Is The factors of 385 = 1,5,7,55,77,385?
- Math please check answer - please see if I am right thanks Mary bought four ...
- Greatest Common factors - I dont know these answers. Can you help me? Greatest ...
- ALGEBRA 1 - FOUR OF THE ANGLES OF A PENTAGON HAVE THE MEASURE 30,70, 120, AND ...
- reply to Q " Physics hard... can't get it right" - kk this is what i did V=strt(...