November 24, 2015
Post a New Question
Friday, April 27, 2007
Describe the role civil disobedience played in the Civil Rights Movement.
Dr. King employed many civil disobedience ideas, some of which came from Gandhi, Thoreau, Jesus, and others. Additional ideas are here:
Answer this Question
- Cavalry was the part of the army that was on horseback. http://www....
- What are some scientific breakthroughs of the Age of ...
- What are some modern examples of cultural blending in art? ...
- "One of the ironies of World War I was that in a war 'to make the world ...
- general differences and similarites between australia and united ...
- What is the difference between line-item, functional and program ...
- What was the Johnson's Administration policy on civil rights? Are you ...
- Are accomdation necessary for hanicapped acess In order to search for ...
- I need to describe a disorder and detail the current trends in ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.