February 21, 2017
Post a New Question
Friday, April 27, 2007
Describe the role civil disobedience played in the Civil Rights Movement.
Dr. King employed many civil disobedience ideas, some of which came from Gandhi, Thoreau, Jesus, and others. Additional ideas are here:
Answer This Question
- What are some scientific breakthroughs of the Age of ...
- What are some modern examples of cultural blending in art? ...
- Cavalry was the part of the army that was on horseback. http://www....
- general differences and similarites between australia and united ...
- What is the difference between line-item, functional and program ...
- I need to describe a disorder and detail the current trends in ...
- Are accomdation necessary for hanicapped acess In order to search for ...
- Can you please give me a short definition of the Canadian foundation ...
assignment help please
- Hi , My daughter has a 4-5 page assignment about how ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help