Posted by jessica on Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 8:31am.
write the equation of the line passing through (-6, -9) and (0, -9).
Can some one help me with this please.
When I tried to solve this problem I got a slope of 0 and I do not know what to do from there
I notice the y is constant, so there is zero slope. The equation of the line then is y= mx+b= 0+b and b is -9
u suck big balls !@#$%^&
leave me alone
no0o i want 2 fuc u. u cant resist me.
hey babez i love u will u please go out wit me?
if u cut ur hair nd if ur cute wit ur hair cut maybe i will.
really u will. even if i dont lo0ok cute to u just at lest give me a chance
i promise i will treat u rite.
how the hell am i supposed 2 know?
well u would know if u really wanted 2 go out wit me. jus tell me the truth.
but please give me a chance
do u hav a screename or a myspace?
im at my friends nd he doesnt hav internet.
im not gonna tell cuz u dont know him hes in the 7th grade
i dont even believe this is jesse wright
yea who do u think this is? im jesse wright i go 2 lincoln middle school.
i sat behind u in the phantom of the soap opera nd i know that sam likes me
so i proved it!
i know that i want proof that this is jesse
wat more proof do u want im not gonna tell u personal things this is jesse!
do u believe me now?
i believe u
r u there???
fuc u dick wad!!
r u there
who is this
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- Algebra - I'm suppose to write an equation with the following information: Line ...
- geometry - I would love for someone to check my work on the seven problems that ...
- Algebra - Can someone check my answers? 1. Write the equation of the line that ...
- math/algebra1a - Write the equation of the line passing through (-3, -5)and (3,0...
- algebra - Write the equation of the line that passes through point (5, 4) with a...
- ALG 2!!! - 6. What is the slope of the line represented by the equation x = -9? ...
- algebra - Find the slope of any line perpendicular to the line through the ...
- Mat - write the equation of the line passing through each of the given pairs of ...
- Pre- Algebra - Given an equation of a line, how do I find equations for lines ...