Posted by halida on Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 6:06pm.
whatis 20% of 40?
20/100 * 40= .2*40 = ?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- computer science - Is there a website that explains computer terms and ...
- math - whatis 3/4 divided by 2
- math - whatis the unit price of 40 ounces for $12
- statistics - A professional basketball player has embarked on a program to study...
- math - whatis 0.6666666 to the nearest hundredths Well, it is either 0.66 or 0....
- math - At 3:00am whatis the measure of the central angle of the hands on an ...
- 9th grade - whatis 1=1
- latin - WHATIS THE MEANING OF PERO
- math help, correction - Anna has 12 bills in her wallet, some $5 and some $10. ...
- English - Whatis Pronoun antecedent agreement?