Post a New Question


posted by on .

Warm air often goes to the upper parts of the house.
Whar is the name of the process by which air moves and carries heat energy with it ?

Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "heat convection" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)

I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.


Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question