August 31, 2015
Post a New Question
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Warm air often goes to the upper parts of the house.
Whar is the name of the process by which air moves and carries heat energy with it ?
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
" to get these possible sources:
(Broken Link Removed)
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer this Question
- When cold air moves below warm air (which rises), we feel _______, ...
- energy conscious homeowners often insulate their homes. ...
- If your house is heated by a furnace that blows hot air into the rooms...
- okay a couple. Air Masses move from ________ (rain,winds) A _______ ...
- A room contains 48 kg of air. How many KWh of energy are necessary ...
Science Grade 3
- Heat is flowing from the living room to the bedroom. I need to...
- How many kilowatt-hours of energy are necessary to heat the air in ...
- A room contains 47kg of air. How many kilowatt-hours of energy are ...
- a radiator is attached to a wall on one side of a room. which is ...
- On a cold winter day when the temperature is -20 degrees celsius, what...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.