Posted by Jenna on Sunday, April 22, 2007 at 9:42am.
Which one of the major concepts is Not
included in the conceptual framework
on which nutrition education is based?
1. Nutrition is how the body uses food.
2. Food is composed of nutrients
required for health.
3. All persons need a variety of
nutrients throughout life.
4. Handling has no effect on
nutrients in foods.
I know number 2 and 3 are included,
but cannot decide if 1 or 4 is not
included. Can you help? I am probably
leaning more toward #4 as not being
included. Please help! Am I correct,
#4 is not included?
Which choice has a NEGATIVE in it.
Whenever a question asks you "which one... NOT ... " then you need to look for the choice that is different from the others. In this case, all are positive statements except one.
Which one is that?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Help Please!! Health - Which one of the following major concepts is NOT included...
- Health - One desirable behavioral objective of a nutrition education activity is...
- 20 question please check my answers - 1. A sickness resulting from eating food ...
- Curriclum - Which of the following is not a good approach to teaching health, ...
- Food and Nutrition - List and explain any 10 differencies assiociated with poor ...
- Ece - Which of the following is necessary for the learning of health and ...
- using skills - Which of the following is necessary for the learning of health ...
- Algebra - Each ounce of a substance A supplies 2% of the nutrition a patient ...
- health,safety and nutrition - Why health, safety and nutrition strategies are ...
- Nutrition, Health, and Safety for Young Children - What is a good purpose ...