April 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, April 22, 2007
A Gantt Chart is good for planning but not an effective tool for control. Can you please let me know if it is true or false and why?
The answer is "true".
See "Advantages and limitations" at
It tends to give too rosy a picture of project status, and fails to show the importance and consequences of meeting or not meeting deadlines along critical paths.
Answer This Question
- Can you please let me know if it is true or false that ...
- Unit 5 Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4-5 body pages, 1 ...
- can you help me thank you: 2.Detecting bias is one of the major keys ...
Chemistry: Answer check please!
- 1. Reactions follow the law of conservation of...
HEALTH HELP PLEASE!!
- Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
- I have the first part done with either Marriott Intl or southwest ...
Chemistry: Check please, these are hw assignments
- 1. Gases can be considered ...
7th grade health Ms. Sue please thanks
- True/False Indicate whether the ...
Personal Fitness (Check answers)
- 5: Which of the following shows effective ...
- I am confused, I would appreciate any help you could give. ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help