July 4, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, April 22, 2007
A Gantt Chart is good for planning but not an effective tool for control. Can you please let me know if it is true or false and why?
The answer is "true".
See "Advantages and limitations" at
It tends to give too rosy a picture of project status, and fails to show the importance and consequences of meeting or not meeting deadlines along critical paths.
Answer this Question
- Can you please let me know if it is true or false that ...
- Unit 5 Individual Project Deliverable Length: 4-5 body pages, 1 ...
- can you help me thank you: 2.Detecting bias is one of the major keys ...
Chemistry: Answer check please!
- 1. Reactions follow the law of conservation of...
HEALTH HELP PLEASE!!
- Fats help maintain your cell membranes. (1 point) True ...
Chemistry: Check please, these are hw assignments
- 1. Gases can be considered ...
- I have the first part done with either Marriott Intl or southwest ...
7th grade health Ms. Sue please thanks
- True/False Indicate whether the ...
- I am confused, I would appreciate any help you could give. ...
- I need a Gantt Chet and a Critical Path Method chart for ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.