Posted by Anonymous on Friday, April 20, 2007 at 6:28pm.
Which of these were the two great West African trading kingdoms that arose between 1200 and 1400?
a- Zimbabwe and Mali
b- Mali and Swahili
c- Songhai and Zimbabwe
d- Mali and Sonhai
Please check this site for the answer.
Thanks, I think the answer is d. then, Mali and Songhai.
- social - bob, Sunday, September 25, 2016 at 6:40pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social studies - How was the kingdom of Songhai similar to Ghana and Mali? What...
- History - Which West African kingdom was the first to benefit from the gold and ...
- Social Studies - Thank you for using the Jiskha Homework Help Forum. Excellent ...
- Social Studies - I have to make a venn diagram between Great Zimbabwe, Ghana, ...
- World history - How did Ghana, Mali, and Songhai get so advanced ?
- World history - How did Ghana, Mali, and Songhai get so advanced? The main ...
- s.s - Which of the following was the only african state that increased in size ...
- World Civilizations - Mansa Musa was the ruler of the African kingdom of A. Mali...
- social - european countries traded mali for which natural resource
- social studies - What evidece suggests that the society in mali was stable?