July 1, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, April 20, 2007
I need help. This eguation is solving equations with variables and integers.
5x=-25 I need help getting how to do this equation. The other set ups I get but this one just seems to confuse me big time.
multiply both sides by 1/5
to get x=-5
Answer This Question
Algebra I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO 3 VARIABLES
- Solving Linear Equations and ...
- can someone correct these for me. 8x –4y = 16 y = 2x –4 My answer: This ...
Algebra SOLVING LINEAR EQUATIONS AND INEQUALITIES
- Please help Im am Grade 5 ...
quick question regarding equations
- I know there are methods out there but what...
- I need help with pre-algebra solving equations by ...
- Solving Linear Equations and Inequalities Solve by eliminating x (this...
- I am helping my daughter with her algebra and we came across a symbol ...
- A. I need to write an equation to the linear equation..(-2,-2), (3,3...
algebra attn Reiny
- Thanks for your help with the solving of the three ...
- You are given to equations which are both true, and you are asked to ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help