February 20, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
b is the answer
Which is the best description of bedrock
A. Dark soil, rich in humus
B. Coarse soil with little humus
C. Decaying plant and animal matter
D. Solid rock with some cracks
Since this is not my area of expertise, I searched Google under the key words "
" to get these possible sources:
In the future, you can find the information you desire more quickly, if you use appropriate key words to do your own search.
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.
Answer This Question
- Which is the best description of bedrock A. Dark soil, rich in humus B...
- How does the C horizon form? Rainwater washes clay minerals from the A...
MS SUE PLZ HELP
- How does the C horizon form? Rainwater washes clay minerals ...
- What is the deepest soil layer? A. subsoil B. topsoil C. bedrock D. ...
- A geologist is studying a layer of soil in the Sahara. The soil ...
- 2.Good soil contains_____. a) humus b) minerals c) sand d) top soil e...
Science 7R - HW Check
- most plants grow best in soil that contains large ...
- yah i got that answer correct on my homework But what about sand or ...
- which is soil better for wind erosion? gravel or humus
- true or false soil in the taiga has a top layer of rich humus and a ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help