Posted by jasmine20 on Sunday, April 15, 2007 at 9:27pm.
how do i change
3.75 into a fraction
simple or improper fraction? you could say 3 and 3/4 (since .75 = 3/4) or you could go from there and convert to improper. basically simplify 375/100 (multiply 3.75/1.00 by 100/100)
but it can't be 3 and 3/4
your answer should be 15/4
then simplify 375/100
To do this (using 3 and 3/4) keep your base as 4, then to get the top, multiply the integer(3 or 3/1) by 4 (3x4) to get twelve, the add the 3 from the 3/4.
so then is this correct
1 1/2 1*2+1=3/2
yup you got it
Answer this Question
- math - 1. change to improper fraction: 9 5/9 2. change to improper fraction: 6 ...
- math - 12 1/3 + 7 7/15 switch fractions to improper fractions then find a common...
- math - Change the number sixteen to an improper fraction Change the number ...
- math - what is the fraction 26/39 in simplist form. What is the least common ...
- math - Will someone please show me how to do this problem. I have to write this ...
- math - What is an Improper Fraction? An improper fraction has a numerator that ...
- math - Thank you your answer is helpful but how do i change a proper into an ...
- fraction - convert the following to an improper fraction 8 1/8
- 5th grade - how to convert improper fraction into mixed number or whole numbers
- math - convert the improper fraction to a mixed number 11/9.