May 30, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Could someone please explain to me the rhyming scheme of a Petrarchan poem?
Let us know if you still have questions.
Here's an excellent explanation of how one figures a rhyme scheme:
Answer this Question
english SAT vocab. multiple choice question
- The story deals with a king who is...
- what is a thesis http://www.onelook.com/?w=thesis&ls=a The word has ...
vocab-true or false
- True or False: 1. A subway breakdown at rush hour can ...
- i need to define bandwagon,glittering generality, image advertising, ...
- I am studying Petrarchan poems in my lit class. Right now I am ...
- I have a question. Could you give me some similarites that a ...
- a definition of formal poetry is verse that http://www.answers.com/...
- I am having trouble with two words. Match the words to their ...
- "Talk is cheap until you hire a lawyer." Can someone please explain to...
- How can stereotyoing effect group relations? Do you mean "...
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.