Posted by anon.s on Sunday, April 15, 2007 at 4:14pm.
i need a slogan for teen driving laws for a health project. any ideas?
The life you save may be your own!
Be a smart driver and not a smart aleck corpse.
Other teachers may have additional ideas. Please keep checking.
i was thinking:
Strive to drive... SAFE!
what do you think?
Sounds great! It's better than mine! :-)
Don't Drink and Drive
You'll stay alive!!
which sounds better:
strive to drive... safe
strive to drive... safely
Don't do drugs
don't be a fool
stay in school
don't drink and drive
and you will stay alive
Strive to drive . . . safely is grammatically correct.
i want to c da slogan about health english pls...
Answer this Question
- child development - how you can assess a childís knowledge? i also have another ...
- health >.< - how would you descibe/define teen driving laws Please tell us...
- L'Oreal - Logo of L'Oreal is L'Oreal. Does it have a trademark? Is the slogan ...
- Annexation--United States - Make a poster to advertise the cause of one of ... -...
- health care - Ms. Sue or whomever, What is the purpose of asking a question for ...
- Math - 2+2= 7 2=2=4 Why are you being a smart aleck? Or do you really not know?
- german - I have to write a slogan in german that is a command using the four ...
- Health 8R - I have this assignment for my health class is when I have to create...
- Health Project Ideas - As a health project, I have to make some sort of ...
- history - What was Wilsonís slogan for entering World War I? Why was his slogan ...