Posted by Patty on Saturday, April 14, 2007 at 10:55am.
Can you help with this question?
Dietay assessment can provide useful
A. a child's eating pattern
B. physical symptoms of nutritional
I am confused with this question because I thought clinical assessments
provided information on physical
symptoms of nutritional deficiences.
Would a dietary assesment provide
useful physical symptoms of nutritional deficiences or provide useful information on a child's eating pattern? Would the correct answer to the question be: A or B?
A dietary assessment is just ONE Of four parts of a clincial assessment. The clinical assessment focuses on B, the dietary assessment on A.
so the correct answer to my question would be: (A) a child's eating pattern?
Did you read the information at the link Bobpursley provided??
Please read (or reread) it and rethink your answer.
Let us know what you come up with.
a child's eating pattern
Read the response from yesterday:
That is the best answer here. What a kid eats, and when is the dietary assessment. The nutrition assessment (in a clinical setting) consists of the dietary assessment, and three other assessments as in the link. We are what we eat to a large extent.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Health Question - Dietary assesment can provide useful information about which? ...
- child care - a childs development is affected most by? I am not an expert, there...
- Psy270 - Individual Clinical Assessment Mr. and Mrs. Lawson brought their 4-year...
- Psychology 270 - Mr. and Mrs. Lawson brought their 4-year-old adopted daughter, ...
- 7th Scholastic Math - I don't know how to answer this question. If you could ...
- health safety & nutrition - measurements of height and weight provide useful ...
- Nutriton - I am wondering how would you do a slide show about the Nutritional ...
- psychology - Parents brought a four year old adopted daughter to see a ...
- English - Hello, need help in answering this question what does race and ...
- Guidance and Discipline Question - Focusing on the person and their strengths ...