Post a New Question


posted by on .

This is in regards to adjusting entries. If I own a hotel and In order to reserve a room you must pay $220.00 in advance, what type of adjusting entries do I make, How do I determine the amounts of the adjustments, and which accounts are affected?

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question