Posted by Keisha on Thursday, April 12, 2007 at 2:01pm.
I posted this question yesterday,and
am still confused. Can someone please help?
Which is one of the best ways teachers
can help chldren deal with stress:
1.Applying proper behavior management
2. Providing soothing and relaxing
My textbook sates, "to councel them in
appropriate behavior management techniques."
But, my textbook also states,
"to provide progressive management
techniques,and provide relaxation
activities."(such as make-believe,let's
pretend,books and stories,movement activities,art activities,dramatic play,
using music for relaxation).
With all this said would the correct answer be 1 or 2. I am thinking
the correct answer is 1, but not sure.
Appropriate behavior management techniques would include teaching a child to hit a pillow rather than a classmate when he's angry.
I still think 1 is the best answer.
In the light of what your book is saying, I would put down both answers and cite the book and page and even line if needed.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Elem.Ed. - Which would be one of the best ways that a teacher can help a student...
- Algebra - I know that I posted a similar question yesterday, but I am still ...
- Elem. Ed. - Can someone please give me input on this question? Complete ...
- AED 201 - Search the Internet for three time management tips for teachers. List ...
- teachers aide classroom management techniques - according to the discipline ...
- Health - Which of the following statements is true? Stress management consists ...
- To Ms. Sue - Ms. Sue, I had a question yesterday about stress, and I still ...
- classroom management techniques - 14. Which of the following is part of the ...
- Math PLEASE HELP - No one was answering my questions for the first question I ...
- Classroom Management Techniques - Hi I need some help on finding the correct ...