Posted by jasort20 on Wednesday, April 11, 2007 at 6:48pm.
THe directions state:
(A)Complete the table, (B) describe the resulting graphs by identifying the vertex point, (C)the graph’s direction, (D) and any axis intercepts gleaned from the table or graph
Equation : y = 2x^2
(-1 , 2)
B) Vertex (0,0)
axis of symmetry x = 0
C) The graph direction is Opens upwards since it have a positive x^2 coefficient
D) Axis intercepts is only one (0,0)
Equation : y = x +1
(-1 , 0)
B) There is no vertex or a symmetry line
C) Direction of the graph is: increaing on the right and decreasing on the left
D) axis intercepts : (-1,0) and (0,1)
Answer this Question
- Algebra,Math, graphs help - This is what the directions state to do: (A) ...
- math help,algebra - Okay this is what i have to do but i think i am doing ...
- geometry - graph the following 2 graphs - y=2x+3 and y=2x-4. a)state the ...
- College Algebra - 1.Answer the following for the given quadratic function. f(x...
- Exploring Quadratic Graphs - ok, I totally did not get this question at all. ...
- algebra - Which of the following best describe the graph of a quadratic equation...
- Pre-Calc - 1.) Describe how the graphs of f(x) = |2x| and g(x) = -|2x| are ...
- Algebra 1 - Describe how the graphs of y =IXI nand ym = IXI -15 are related. 1- ...
- math - graph y=-2x and y=-x squared what points do the graphs have in common? ...
- Math - For the graph y find both x-intercepts by solving the equation 3x^2 - 24x...