Posted by Keisha on Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 7:23am.
I need help with these questions to make sure I am right.
If the art center is orderly and organized, children:
1.should be free to mess up the
materials and use them with abandon.
2.are inhibited because the materials
are too organized.
3. can find what they need and use
4. have difficulty finding basic
tools because the area is crowded
with so many possibilities.
Isn't number 3 the most appropriate
answer? they can find what they need
and use materials efficiently?
2. In a good art center, teachers
encourage children to:
1.engage in arts and craft activities
2.discover and process
4.observe other children's artwork.
Wouldn't the correct answer be:
(2)discover and process?
Thank you for your help!!
yes, and yes.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Teacher - I just want to make sure I have this question correct. If you want to ...
- Guidance and Discilpine - Adults should not assume that children: a.know how to ...
- curriculum - Which approach is most likely to enhance children's ability to ...
- The Curriculum - Which approach is most likely to enhance children's ability to ...
- poetry question - Hello for this poem for this question which one is correct: "...
- Art Question - The best enviroment for art activities is which? 1. equipped with...
- The Curriculum - Which of the following approaches helps children in their ...
- The Curiculum - Which of the following approaches helps children in their ...
- Physical Science - I need help answering a few questions? What is intertia? How ...
- Preschool - Hi,I need help on a couple of questions. Please give your opinion on...